Foundation year in Psychophonetics
SUSTAIN, GROW, ASPIRE, INSPIRE
“Business is People.
If you can manage and lead yourself – you can manage and lead others”
Managing work is primarily managing working people. When workers on all levels are fully engaged in their work – workplaces excel. The more work enables people to express their full humanity – the more the workplace is healthy, alive and vibrant. That is what cutting edge companies do with their workers.
What some people call business, investment, organisation, corporate or institutions – for most people it is the place where the majority of humanity spend the best of their days, years, time and energy. Work can be a mechanical way of making a living – or it can be a community of people, an opportunity to develop as a person and to express oneself, one’s talent, passion, creativity, innovation and service.
Psychophonetics consultancy program is called ‘Humanising the Workplace’: organisations grow – if people grow in them; Leadership evolves in as much as people take charge of themselves. In order to become a skilled ‘people skills’ organisational consultant – you have to go through a personal and professional developmental process yourself. You have to become your own consultant first.
That is what the Foundation Year in Psychophonetics is designed to do: Self-Coaching as the foundation for coaching others. That is what we mean by ‘Diploma in Holistic Coaching’. It is part-time, short, succinct, targeted sustainable professional development and coaching seminar.
Managers, human resources and organisational leaders, entrepreneurs, start-up initiators, mentors and team leaders in all sectors of industry, government, NGO, education, health, arts and all human services who wish to develop their leadership, management, communication and human development skills for themselves and for others.
What you get
- Personal Sustainability
- Personal development through work
- Stress Management
- Prevention of Burnout
- Communication skills
- Methodical Empathy
- Management of Inner Resources
- Negotiation Skills/ Conflict Resolution
- Decision Making and acting on Decisions skills
- People’s Appreciation
- Protecting Home from Work & Home from Work
- Consistency of character, policies, standards, contracts.
Introductory, theoretical and practical training in:
- Foundation of Self-awareness, Self-Care, Self-Management
- Self-Processing & Self-Coaching skills
- Methodical Empathy and deep communication skills
Awareness of the complexity of the human constitution
- Cultivation of the higher intelligence of Imagination, Inspiration & Intuition
- Management of the reality of people’s inner life
- Encouragement skills for realising people’s potential
- Management skills for people’s boundaries, conflicts, anger, projections, reactions and difficult personalities.
- Ability to transform crisis into opportunity
- Cultivation of inner authority
- Methodical decision making skills
- Team building skills.
Seminar 1.1: Fundamentals of psychophonetics
Seminar 1.2: Self-awareness and self-care
Seminar 1.3: Self-management and methodological empathy
Seminar 1.4: Methodological empathy, deep leadership and personal development
Seminar 1.5: Mentoring skills
Seminar 1.6: Coaching and mentoring skills
A detailed agenda will be emailed to registered participants one week prior to the seminar.
How it works
It includes 6 x 4 days intensive seminars ending with a 1-day final session (25 days total attendance).
- Each teaching day consists of 4 blocks where the theoretical basics of the methodology and mental phenomena are alternated with practical demonstrations, actual training of the method- either on yourself or in a pair or group, and supervision questions (depending on the content of the specific seminar).
- 1x during the seminar is an evening lecture.
- Closed group max. 25 students per group.
- We also organize the first seminar to provide an opportunity to get acquainted with the form, course and conditions of the study. After the first meeting you can decide to continue your studies.
- The course is conducted in Slovak and English simultaneously with translation.
- Seminars will be conducted in a face-to-face format (preferred) or online as videoconference (via Zoom) if the situation does not allow us to meet physically.
- 4 face-to-face sessions with a psychophonetic counselor are mandatory within the year as a personal experience with the methodology.
- This includes small group work between sessions and practice of the skills learned.
Main lecturer / trainer
Yehuda TagarAn Israeli, Australian, South African and British coach, counsellor, psychotherapist, international consultant, trainer and lecturer, currently based in Bernolákovo (near Bratislava), Slovakia.
Date and location
The seminars are organized in two locations: in Košice and in Bernolákovo (near Bratislava).
Bratislava – Group I
I1.1 February 2022 9-13.2.2022 I1.2 April/May 2022 27.4 -1.5.2022 I1.3 June 2022 18-22.6.2022 I1.4 September 2022 21-25.9.2022 I1.5 November 2022 23-27.11.2022 I1.6 February 2023 8-12.2.2023 I1.7 April 2023 28-30.4.2023 (graduation)
Košice – KD group
KD1.1 June 2022 1-5.6.2022 KD1.2 September 2022 14-18.9.2022 KD1.3 November 2022 9-13.11.2022 KD1.4 January 2023 18-22.1.2023 KD1.5 March 2023 22-26.3.2023 KD1.6 June 2023 7-11.6.2023 KD1.7 September 2022 15-17.9.2023
Price and Payment terms
The study fee for the one-year course is €2975.
You can take the first seminar separately for €425 (payable as a deposit in advance). For the first seminar only, we offer discounts for early purchase, when payed:
- 6 months in advance (First Minute) -€100
- 4 months in advance (Christmas discount) -€75
- 2 months in advance or participation in the Open Day (Early Birds) -€50
And only after the first seminar you can decide to continue for an additional €2550.
The remaining price can be paid in one of 2 ways:
- At once with a 10% discount, i.e. only €2295 (saving €255)
- In 3 instalments of €850 each
- If you cancel your participation less than 30 days before the start of the 1st seminar, you are obliged to pay a cancellation fee of 50% of the price of the first seminar without a discount.
- If you cancel your participation more than 30 days before the start of the training or if the course cannot take place for organisational reasons, we will refund the entire fee if you already paid one.
- We do not provide financial compensation for the non-participation in classes. The seminars are recorded, and the recordings are temporarily available to a closed group of students of the given year.
- In case of premature termination of the course due to reasons on the part of the interested party, the right to refund or reduction of the study fee cannot be claimed.
The interested party is obliged to notify the withdrawal from the course in writing via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By signing up for training in writing, the interested party also expresses his agreement with the cancellation conditions.