Foundation year in Psychophonetics
INSPIRE, CREATE, EDUCATE
“If you can educate yourself – you can educate others”
Teaching, education and educational management work is considered one of the most exhausting professions in the world.
A lot is expected of teachers and educators by children, parents, colleagues, management and the educational system. They are very exposed to scrutiny and criticism from all sides and the heaviness of their responsibility is great. But many of the skills required for the self-management, the communication skills and the stress management of this essential profession – are not taught in teachers training. The result is a widespread burnout amongst teachers.
What educates is who one is, more than what one knows and says. To be an effective educator one has to be engaged in an on-going process of self education and personal development.
Psychophonetics Institute International (Skola Empatie in Slovakia & Czech Republic) offers specific training in Methodical Empathy, communication skills, sustainability and Leadership Skills and burnout preventions skills for teachers and educators on all levels, through our Foundation Year of Psychophonetics – Diploma in Holistic Coaching for Self-Care, sustainability and Leadership skills, using Psychophonetics.
Parents, teachers and professionals in the field of education and upbringing of children and young people, experts in special pedagogy, school management, school human resources, coaching and social work
What you get
You will receive tools for:
- Self Care for the teacher
- Stress management & burnout prevention
- Self management of reactions and defences
- Communication skills with parents and colleagues
- Methodical Empathy with children/ students
- Methodical Empathy & Communication skills with parents
- Communication Skills & Healthy boundaries with colleagues
- Conflict Resolution, Communication skills & Management skills
- Advanced listening and mediating skills
- Collective decision making
- Protecting Home from Work & Work from Home
After completing the course
You will become a much more effective teacher and educator – because you will become a much more effective person. Obstacles and problems will start to be for you opportunities for further persona development and transformation. You will be able to effectively resolve problems, conflicts, crisis situations and support other people in these areas. You will become more self-aware and much more able to take care of your own health, emotional and cognitive life, relationships, bot professional and personal
- Skills for self-care
- Relationships skills
- Communication skills
- Conflicts resolution, anger and reactions management,
- Projections management,
- Management of fears and anxiety,
- Skilled decision making in life,
- Procrastination and blocks to willpower,
- Overcoming addictions
- Rediscovering one’s mission and vocation,
gratitude, nourishing the soul, integrity, reliability and truthfulness.
Seminar 1.1: Fundamentals of psychophonetics
Seminar 1.2: Self-awareness and self-care
Seminar 1.3: Self-management and methodological empathy
Seminar 1.4: Methodological empathy, deep leadership and personal development
Seminar 1.5: Mentoring skills
Seminar 1.6: Coaching and mentoring skills
A detailed agenda will be emailed to registered participants one week prior to the seminar.
How it works
It includes 6 x 4 days intensive seminars ending with a 1-day final session (25 days total attendance).
- Each teaching day consists of 4 blocks where the theoretical basics of the methodology and mental phenomena are alternated with practical demonstrations, actual training of the method- either on yourself or in a pair or group, and supervision questions (depending on the content of the specific seminar).
- 1x during the seminar is an evening lecture.
- Closed group max. 25 students per group.
- We also organize the first seminar to provide an opportunity to get acquainted with the form, course and conditions of the study. After the first meeting you can decide to continue your studies.
- The course is conducted in Slovak and English simultaneously with translation.
- Seminars will be conducted in a face-to-face format (preferred) or online as videoconference (via Zoom) if the situation does not allow us to meet physically.
- 4 face-to-face sessions with a psychophonetic counselor are mandatory within the year as a personal experience with the methodology.
- This includes small group work between sessions and practice of the skills learned.
Main lecturer / trainer
Yehuda TagarAn Israeli, Australian, South African and British coach, counsellor, psychotherapist, international consultant, trainer and lecturer, currently based in Bernolákovo (near Bratislava), Slovakia.
Date and location
The seminars are organized in two locations: in Košice and in Bernolákovo (near Bratislava).
Bratislava – Group I
I1.1 February 2022 9-13.2.2022 I1.2 April/May 2022 27.4 -1.5.2022 I1.3 June 2022 18-22.6.2022 I1.4 September 2022 21-25.9.2022 I1.5 November 2022 23-27.11.2022 I1.6 February 2023 8-12.2.2023 I1.7 April 2023 28-30.4.2023 (graduation)
Košice – KD group
KD1.1 June 2022 1-5.6.2022 KD1.2 September 2022 14-18.9.2022 KD1.3 November 2022 9-13.11.2022 KD1.4 January 2023 18-22.1.2023 KD1.5 March 2023 22-26.3.2023 KD1.6 June 2023 7-11.6.2023 KD1.7 September 2022 15-17.9.2023
Price and Payment terms
The study fee for the one-year course is €2975.
You can take the first seminar separately for €425 (payable as a deposit in advance). For the first seminar only, we offer discounts for early purchase, when payed:
- 6 months in advance (First Minute) -€100
- 4 months in advance (Christmas discount) -€75
- 2 months in advance or participation in the Open Day (Early Birds) -€50
And only after the first seminar you can decide to continue for an additional €2550.
The remaining price can be paid in one of 2 ways:
- At once with a 10% discount, i.e. only €2295 (saving €255)
- In 3 instalments of €850 each
- If you cancel your participation less than 30 days before the start of the 1st seminar, you are obliged to pay a cancellation fee of 50% of the price of the first seminar without a discount.
- If you cancel your participation more than 30 days before the start of the training or if the course cannot take place for organisational reasons, we will refund the entire fee if you already paid one.
- We do not provide financial compensation for the non-participation in classes. The seminars are recorded, and the recordings are temporarily available to a closed group of students of the given year.
- In case of premature termination of the course due to reasons on the part of the interested party, the right to refund or reduction of the study fee cannot be claimed.
The interested party is obliged to notify the withdrawal from the course in writing via e-mail to email@example.com.
By signing up for training in writing, the interested party also expresses his agreement with the cancellation conditions.