Real Forgiveness – what it takes
Online whole-day workshop with Yehuda Tagar.
- What it takes to forgive to somebody? Short intro to the topic
- Space for questions, sharing, discussion
- We will use basic Psychophonetics processes for self-observation and transformation
- 90-minute blocks of theory, practise and discussion
⁕ Forgiveness is a high ideal for many people. For some it is a religious duty, for some
ideology, for some an obvious desired process to go through in order to be able to move on
in life. But intentions are not enough to create real life renewing forgiveness.
⁕ In Psychophonetics we created a methodical, logical, practical process for real forgiveness. It
includes a self-healing process; learning and growing from the experience which was not
forgiven yet and giving the suffering a new meaning; limiting the instinctive accusation,
negativity, revenge and hatred associated with harm done to us; restoration of the human
image of the one we wish to forgive; and then – forgiving as a real act of free spirit.
⁕ All this can be done on the basis of objective, practical self-observation> Psychophonetics is
a powerful process of such self observation and change.
- short introductions to the topic
- individual and group Psychophonetics processes
Teacher, coach, counsellor, consultant, founder of Psychophonetics and School of Empathy in Slovakia with 30 years of experience in helping couples upgrade their relationships.
Zoom link will be sent to you a day before the event.
The event will be held in English with a translation into Slovak.
9.30 – 11.00 – 1. block
11.30 – 13.00 – 2. block
15.00 – 16.30 – 3. block
17.00 – 18.30 – final block
- public 75€
- students of Škola empatie 49€
Looking forward to meeting you!