Renewing the Will to Live with Psychophonetics
Online seminar with Yehuda Tagar
The seminar is a part of the Foundation Year in Psychophonetics but is open for public as well.
At times each of us comes to a dead end: you as you are – you just cannot continue in this life. This can lead to depression, despair, collapse – or it can be taken as a necessary threshold and be transformed into an opportunity for a new beginning, a new me, a different life.
On that threshold it is good to have a skilled friend who can encourage us to transform a dead-end into a renewal of the will to live.
The seminar consists of:
- theoretical introduction
- practical demonstration of Psychophonetics
- Psychophonetics as skilled friendship on the threshold
- Yehuda Tagars experience in his work with clients in this topic
- practical demonstration of psychophonetic tools in working with a client/if there is a volunteer from the participants/
Teacher, coach, counsellor, consultant, founder of Psychophonetics and School of Empathy in Slovakia with 30 years of experience will talk about and demonstrate how Psychophonetics can help in crossing personal thresholds.
You will receive an email with a Zoom link one day before the event.
The seminar is in English with a traslation into Slovak.
- public free – as a taster of studying Psychophonetics in School of Empathy – Bernolakovo, Kosice or online
- students of School of Empathy free entry
Looking forward to meeting you!