Expectations in Relationships
Online free seminar in Košice, Slovakia with Yehuda Tagar as part of Open days of School of Empathy in SLovakia!
Conflicts in relationships occur for different reasons, one of them being expectations we have either consciously or unconsciously. How to deal with them so that the love between the two can grow, that is a choice we can make if we have options about them. Come and learn what options there are in this aspect of relationships.
Yehuda Tagar has a 30-year experience in hepling individuals and couples to upgrade their communication in relationships. He is using this experience in his own relationship and in developing Psychophonetics so that it can benefit more people now and in the future.
What to expect
- Expectations – conscious and unconscious – in a relationship, 4th Condition of sustainable spiritual development
- Theoretical and practical introduction to Psychophonetics.
- There will be space for questions and a discussion.
- With the help of a volunteer, a couple or an individual, we will be able to demonstrate psychophonetic processes to deal with this issues.
Yehuda Tagar, the founder of Psychophonetics, has helped many couples and individuals on their journey to loving relationships for 30 years. He has worked in Australia, South Africa, Britain.
Currently he sees private clients and is the main teacher in School of Empathy. On top of that he teaches Psychophonetics in other countries, too.
- You will receive a zoom link a day before the event.
- The seminar will be in English with a translation to Slovak
- FREE – part of Open days in School of Empathy
Looking forward to meeting you!