Yehuda Tagar is an internationally recognized coach, counselor, psychotherapist, consultant, trainer and lecturer.
He is the founder of Psychophonetics, Methodological empathy and also the counseling program “7CC Consultancy – Humanising the Workplace – for ‘People Development’ in organisations.
Psychophonetics is the first practical application of Psychosophy (Rudolf Steiner’s basis for anthroposophical psychology and psychotherapy, 1910). It is a combination of Methodical Empathy conversation and ‘Drama Therapy’ based on Tagar’s developent of Rudolf Steiner futuristic method of theatre.
More about psychophonetics and its contribution
Tagar practical vision of Methodical Empathy approaches empathy as a cutting-edge of the evolution of consciousness, a cultivation of higher dimensions of perception with which people will be able to see, hear and know others from the other’s point of view. Viewed from this perspective – empathy is not an attitude, intention and being nice, compassionate and kind to people. Real empathy, for him, requires the practical application of the development of Imagination, Inspiration and Intuition faculties, the future development of conciousness, expressed as the Spiritual Science goal personal development by Rudolf Steiner in 1908.
More about methodological empathy and its benefits
According to Tagar’s historical research Empathy was originated in ancient Greek theatre in the 5th century BC when for the first time one human being tried to represent another human being to an audience. By the middle of the 20th century this new human capacity was named by Carl Rogers ‘Empathy’ for the first time in 1951. He dedicates Psychophonetics to make a cntribution to the inevitable transition from “psychotherapy” to “psycho-development” as a major application of the new psychology.
Psychophonetics, Psychosophy, Anthroposophy, holistic coaching, counseling, psychotherapy and psychosomatics at the School of Empathy in Slovakia and in other branches of Psychophonetics Institute International in the world.
Yehuda presented Psychophonetics in 20 countries, including the establishment of professional Psychophonetics training in Australia, South Africa, UK, Hungary, Czech Republic, Israel and Slovakia.
holistic coaches, counselors, consultants, psychotherapists and experts in Psychophonetics in the three-year course – Counsellor and Consultant for Personal and Group Development.
He regularly prepares public seminars on psychosomatic and mental health, personal and professional development, relationships, parenting, organizational development, anthroposophy, psychosophy and psychophonetics.
- History, Literature, Philosophy, Education, Psychology and Social Work at the University of Haifa, Israel
- Anthroposophy, Humanities and Theater at Emerson College (Sussex in England)
- Speech and Drama at the London School of Speech & Drama
- Psychosynthesis at the Institute of Psychosynthesis in London
- Speech and Drama at the Harkness Study of Speech and Drama at Sydney
- English Literature and Educational Theater at Adelaide University, Australia
- Social Science / Counseling and Psychotherapy at the University of South Australia
- Candidacy for a doctorate thesis of about the philosophical foundations of Rudolf Steiner’s Psychosophy at Viadrina European University, Frankfurt (Oder), Germany.
Prior to founding the Center in Slovakia (2013) Yehuda Tagar held the following positions:
- Director of training at the Association for Artistic Therapies in Stroud, UK, 2013-2015
- Director of Psychophonetics training at Health Creation, Bath, UK 2011-2013
- Director of Persephone College UK 2018-2015
- as Head of Psychophonetics Training at the Novalis Institute in Cape Town and Director of the Persephone Institute of Psychophonetics in South Africa
- Head of Psychophonetics Training at Persephone College in Australia
- Worked as a Psychophonetic Counselor and Psychotherapist at the Melbourne Therapy Center (the major Anthroposophical Medicine clinic in Australia).
- Anthroposophical psychotherapist at the Syringa Health Center in Cape Town, South Africa, 2002-2006
- Anthroposophical therapist at Persephone Village Clinic in Cape Town
- in private practice in Stroud (UK), Budapest, Prague and Bratislava
- Manager of Rudolf Steiner House in London Consultant for complementary education for the Israeli ministry of education 1979-1980
- Head of Youth Department at the Municpality of Kiryat Tivon, Israel, 1976-1978
- social worker with migrants, Maalot, Israel 1974-1976.
- Officer in IDF 1973-1975.
He is the son of a citrus farmer in Nes Ziona Israel, where he was born. Later he grew up in Kibuz Givat Haiim, worked as a citrus farmer until enlisting to the army.
In addition to teaching professional courses in psychophonetics, public lectures, organizational counseling and private practice, Yehuda Tagar regularly publishes professional articles in the International Association of Psychophonetics Practitioners (IAAP), Vitalita and Child in Slovakia and internationally, as well. also on his FB account and Youtube channel.
Yehuda Tagar has three children and 4 grandchildren. He is married to Miroslava Tagar and currently lives with his family in Bernolákovo, Slovakia.