Foundation year in Psychophonetics
UNFOLD INNER POTENTIAL, GROW, TRANSFORM, CREATE
“‘If you can Develop yourself – you can support others people development’”
Human beings are in constant process of conscious evolution. The human body has completed its development, but the human mind and soul are still in process of creation. We are all in a process of change: either evolving into the next level of human consciousness, of becoming more human, or degenerating and regressing back into previous stages of human evolution and even back into animal state of being. This choice can only to be made consciously.
Psychophonetics definition of mental health is: ‘The healthy human soul is the evolving human soul; the sick human soul is the stagnating and the regressing one. There are no other options. Living beings other grow or decay’ (Y.T.).
Psychophonetics is a method of personal and social evolution. There were times when human evolution was the task of groups, leaders, nations, organisation, religions, tribes. That time is over now, even though we have powerful figures trying to regress us back to that primitive state, with destructive results. The future is a new human community formed by individual consciousness. The potential for personal evolution is in everyone, but the activation of it is a free personal choice, and it requires specific skills for self-awareness.
In order to change anything you have to see it, to hear it, to know it as it is now and have an intuition about its future potential. But self-knowledge is a hard challenge. We are not born with the ability to look at ourselves. Self-awareness has to be self-created. Standing upright, walking, speaking and thinking came to us naturally. Self-awareness is something we have to learn consciously, by free choice, skill and effort. You cannot force people to do it, but you can assist them in this challenge if they want to face it.
Everyone is pregnant with the potential of their next level of development, but we all need a midwife to be born. Psychophonetics is a method of birthing self-awareness and the power to evolve, and for the Psychophonetics consultant it is a method midwifery of consciousness.
Psychophonetics offers a rich range of processes for the development of self-awareness, inner self-leadership, self-healing, personal empowerment and resourcefulness. Personal sustainability, resilience, energy, creativity and fulfilling relationship, all resulting from conscious personal development. Psychophonetics can be such a midwife because of its combination of Methodical Empathy and the deep intelligence of body wisdom, expressive gestures which make inner reality visible, spontaneous visualisation and the healing power of the sounds of the universal human alphabet.
In Psychophonetics the whole body becomes a reflective apparatus, functioning like an ‘extended brain’. Through this method one’s deep body-memory communicates directly to one’s conscious mind, enabling deep and sustainable change.
Adults of all ages who wish to grow consciously, to unfold their higher potential, to cultivate their potential for self-awareness, greater wisdom, deeper humanity, Methodical Empathy for themselves and others, fulfilling relationship, personal mission, loving effective parenting, personal authority and creativity.
What you get
Practical skills of:
- Self Exploration – the possibility of exploring every aspect of one’s own experience.
- Self Empowerment – the possibility of transforming any injury and limitation into personal strength.
- Self Resourcefulness – the possibility of discovering, creating and mobilising hitherto un-known and unused internal resources of wisdom, strength, heart, love, creativity, intimacy, courage, identity and purpose.
- Self Healing – the discovery and application of the ‘Internal Physician’ that is inherent to every human being.
- Inner Freedom – the possibility of exploring, understanding and overcoming automatic patterns of defence, coping and addiction which limit the free expression of one’s deeper nature.
- The Art of Conscious Relationship – the possibility of transforming relationship challenges into opportunity for deepening, enriching and enhancing human relationship of every kind.
- Self Leadership – enhancing and mobilising one’s internal leader in becoming one’s own spiritual authority, teacher, leader and mentor.
- Crossing one’s Threshold – the possibility of confronting, healing and transforming one’s own aspects of shadows, anti-human, Double realities – into a higher dimension of conscience, wisdom and strength.
- Spiritual development – the possibility of transforming life’s challenges into opportunities for manifesting one’s higher spiritual potential through embracing and transforming one’s given existential human reality.
- Transforming one’s given capacities of Thinking, Feeling and Willing into the higher competencies of Empathy: Perceptive Imagination, Perceptive Inspiration, Perceptive Intuition.
- Unfolding deeper potential of love, wisdom, conscience and creativity.
Practical training in the following skills of personal development and sef-healing:
- Pain Management
- Chronic Fatigue
- Migraine & other head aches
- Eczema & other skin issues
- Hay Fever
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Crone disease
- Irritable Bow Syndrome
- Period pains
- Post Natal Depression
- Back pains
- Stress Management
- Burn out
- Panic Attacks & other kinds of anxiety
- Substance Addiction
- Behavioural Addiction
- Sexual dysfunctions
- Low immunity
- Psycho-metabolic issues
- Palliative Care & Cancer Counselling
- Inner Child/ Inner Adult issues
- Crisis management
- Past sexual abuse
- Past physical abuse
- Parental issues
- Relationship issues
- Sexual issues
- Couple counselling
- Couple mediation
- Parenthood: children, adolescents, boundaries, effect on relationship
- Communication Skills
- Conflict Management
- Community Building
PERSONAL & SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT
- Recovering creativity
- Recovering intimacy
- Renewal through crisis
- Decision Making
- Vocational Counselling
- Inner authority
- Confronting inner thresholds
- Fear, Hatred, Doubt
- Confronting one’s ‘Double’
- Developing one’s Meditative life
- Overcoming artistic blocks
A detailed agenda will be emailed to registered participants one week prior to the seminar.
How it works
It includes 6 x 5 days intensive seminars ending with a 3-day final session (33 days total attendance).
- Each teaching day consists of 4 blocks where the theoretical basics of the methodology and mental phenomena are alternated with practical demonstrations, actual training of the method- either on yourself or in a pair or group, and supervision questions (depending on the content of the specific seminar).
- 1x during the seminar is an evening lecture.
- Closed group max. 25 students per group.
- We also organize the first seminar to provide an opportunity to get acquainted with the form, course and conditions of the study. After the first meeting you can decide to continue your studies.
- The course is conducted in Slovak and English simultaneously with translation.
- Seminars will be conducted in a face-to-face format (preferred) or online as videoconference (via Zoom) if the situation does not allow us to meet physically.
- 4 face-to-face sessions with a psychophonetic counselor are mandatory within the year as a personal experience with the methodology.
- This includes small group work between sessions and practice of the skills learned.
Main lecturer / trainer
Yehuda TagarAn Israeli, Australian, South African and British coach, counsellor, psychotherapist, international consultant, trainer and lecturer, currently based in Bernolákovo (near Bratislava), Slovakia.
Date and location
The seminars are organized in two locations: in Košice and in Bernolákovo (near Bratislava).
We are preparing for the opening of new groups:
Bernolákovo – Group J
J1.1 March 2023 1-5.3.2023
Bernolákovo – Group I
I1.1 February 2022 9-13.2.2022 I1.2 April/May 2022 27.4 -1.5.2022 I1.3 June 2022 18-22.6.2022 I1.4 September 2022 21-25.9.2022 I1.5 November 2022 23-27.11.2022 I1.6 February 2023 8-12.2.2023 I1.7 April 2023 28-30.4.2023 (graduation)
Košice – KD group
KD1.1 June 2022 1-5.6.2022 KD1.2 September 2022 14-18.9.2022 KD1.3 November 2022 9-13.11.2022 KD1.4 January 2023 18-22.1.2023 KD1.5 2023 22-26.3.2023 KD1.6 June 2023 7-11.6.2023 KD1.7 September 2022 15-17.9.2023
Price and Payment terms
The study fee for the one-year course is €2975.
You can take the first seminar separately for €425 (payable as a deposit in advance). For the first seminar only, we offer discounts for early purchase, when payed:
- 6 months in advance (First Minute) -€100
- 4 months in advance (Christmas discount) -€75
- 2 months in advance or participation in the Open Day (Early Birds) -€50
And only after the first seminar you can decide to continue for an additional €2550.
The remaining price can be paid in one of 2 ways:
- At once with a 10% discount, i.e. only €2295 (saving €255)
- In 3 instalments of €850 each
- If you cancel your participation less than 30 days before the start of the 1st seminar, you are obliged to pay a cancellation fee of 50% of the price of the first seminar without a discount.
- If you cancel your participation more than 30 days before the start of the training or if the course cannot take place for organisational reasons, we will refund the entire fee if you already paid one.
- We do not provide financial compensation for the non-participation in classes. The seminars are recorded, and the recordings are temporarily available to a closed group of students of the given year.
- In case of premature termination of the course due to reasons on the part of the interested party, the right to refund or reduction of the study fee cannot be claimed.
The interested party is obliged to notify the withdrawal from the course in writing via e-mail to email@example.com.
By signing up for training in writing, the interested party also expresses his agreement with the cancellation conditions.