3150 € / year
Professional training in psychophonetics
This three-year professional training prepares people to work independently as an independent professional coaches, counselors and personal and group development consultants in private practice, in collaboration with clinics and other professions in accordance with the Code of Ethics.
- Foundation year in Psychophonetics
(diploma in Holistic coaching)
- year: Counseling – Methodical empathy
(without a separate diploma)
- year: Counseling and consultancy in the field of personal and professional development
(Postgraduate diploma in Psychophonetics)
- Professionals in the field of psychology, therapeutic practice, coaching and social work
- Teachers, parents and professionals in the field of education and upbringing of children and youth
- Leaders, managers, professionals in the field of human resources and organizational psychology
- Experts in the field of medicine, psychiatrists and experts in the field of
What you get
- Holistic coaching in the Foundation year
- Deepened into Holistic counseling and consultation in 2nd and 3rd year
- Use of the entire method of Psychophonetics – its conversational and action part
- Conscious work on the development of higher senses – imagination, inspiration, intuition – work with the chakras of empathy for yourself and for work with the client
- Overcoming internal thresholds
- Conscious work with the “Beasts” of fear, self-hatred and doubt
- Work with sounds
- Bridging method – from addiction to real needs
- Healing trauma and overcoming abuse
- Healing past decissions
- Working with group
- Couple counseling
The qualification allows:
- Registration and membership coach, counselor and consultant in the IAPP (International Association of Psychophonetics Practitioners)
- License for professional practice as a coach, psychophonetics counselor and consultant.
- Practical level 2 and 3
- Psychophonetic action sequences levels 2 and 3
- Special topics and psychophonetic approaches in counseling level 2 and 3
- Advanced level of working with sounds
- Development of higher perception – basics of empathy
- Theoretical bases of Psychophonetics and Psychosophy
- Methodology of awareness of experience
- Human development and
- Theory Psychology and Psychotherapy
- Introduction to Medicine – Anatomy and Physiology
- Personal and Professional Path of Development
A detailed agenda will be emailed to registered participants one week prior to the seminar.
How it works
- 3 years = 3 times after 6 x 5 days of intensive seminars. Each year ends with a 3-day final meeting (a total of 99 days in person). This course provides 3 years of training in psychophonetic counseling and consultations for personal and group development.
- Each teaching day consists of 4 blocks, where the explanations of methodology and mental phenomena, theoretical topics, practical demonstrations, exercises, personal and supervisory questions (according to the content of a specific seminar) alternate.
- 1 x during the seminar is an evening lecture
- Closed group, max. 25 students per group.
- We also organize the first seminar in order to provide an opportunity to orientate ourselves in the form, course and conditions of study. After the first meeting, you can decide to continue your studies.
- The course takes place in Slovak and English in parallel with the translation.
- The seminars will take place preferably in person or online via videoconferencing (via Zoom), if the situation does not allow us to meet physically.
- 4 individual sessions with a psychophonetic counselor, which are mandatory within the year as a personal experience with the methodology and which can be completed with any counselor.
Main lecturer / trainer
Yehuda TagarAn Israeli, Australian, South African and British coach, counsellor, psychotherapist, international consultant, trainer and lecturer, currently based in Bernolákovo (near Bratislava), Slovakia.
Date and location
Seminars of the Foundation year are organized locally in two places: in Košice and in Bernolákovo (near Bratislava). Two local groups are combined into one group from the 2nd grade, and the place where face-to-face classes take place regularly alternates.
We are currently finishing the 3rd and 2nd Year – groups KAaF and group KBaG.
Dates and places for next 2nd year:
Košice a Bratislava – KC and H
KC/H 2.1 November 2022 16-20.11.2022 Košice KC/H 2.2 February 2023 1-5.2.2023 Bernolákovo KC/H 2.3 March 2023 29.3-2.4.2023 Košice KC/H 2.4 June 2023 21-25.6.2023 Bernolákovo KC/H 2.5 August 2023 9-13.8.2023 Košice KC/H 2.6 October 2023 18-22.10.2023 Bernolákovo KC/H 2.7 January 2024 19-21.1.2024 Košice
Price and Payment terms
The study fee for the course is € 3150 per year.
The price of the first seminar is € 450 payable as a deposit in advance.
You can get a € 50 discount if you pay more than 2 months in advance (Early Birds).
You can pay the rest of the price after the first seminar in the amount of € 2700 in one of 2 ways:
- at once with a 10% discount, i.e. only € 2430 (you save € 270)
- in 3 instalments of € 900 each
- If you cancel your participation less than 30 days before the start of the 1st seminar, you are obliged to pay a cancellation fee of 50% of the price of the first seminar without a discount.
- If you cancel your participation more than 30 days before the start of the training or if the course cannot take place for organisational reasons, we will refund the entire fee if you already paid one.
- We do not provide financial compensation for the non-participation in classes. The seminars are recorded, and the recordings are temporarily available to a closed group of students of the given year.
- In case of premature termination of the course due to reasons on the part of the interested party, the right to refund or reduction of the study fee cannot be claimed.
The interested party is obliged to notify the withdrawal from the course in writing via e-mail to email@example.com.
By signing up for training in writing, the interested party also expresses his agreement with the cancellation. conditions.