Healthy Personal Boundaries
““Old boundaries must be constantly replaced by new ones, as a snake does with its skin”. Yehuda Tagar
Online workshop with Yehuda Tagar will address the major challenges to creating healthy personal boundaries, providing awareness and skills for transforming them into opportunities for personal and relationship development.
What to expect?
– short theoreticall introductions on the topic
– practical individual and group processes tailored to the needs of the participants
– skills of self-awareness and transformation of challenges into opportunities of development
– space for discussion, questions and sharing
– 90-minute blocks online full of theory, practise individually and in a group
– we will not only speak, write, listen but also use our body as a tool of self-observation and self-awareness
We will explore and work with the following aspects of the issue of personal boundaries:
- Recognising that there is a problem with boundaries.
- The ‘chicken out of the egg’ symptom – a new dimension of self is growing and it no longer fit in the old relationship.
- Boundaries restoration by collecting oneself from the others – there were no boundaries, and now there is an urgent need for them.
- Restoring boundaries by acknowledging what the other person represent for me, and replacing him/her by myself.
- Developing new boundaries from the inside of the soul – a shift from relying on others to relying on me deeper, stronger self.
- Boundaries in inter-personal relationships – growing up is a long process of separation from family of origin. It can get stuck. Liberation is needed.
- Boundaries from the pressures of the outer world
- Boundary in relations to our own body
- Boundaries from internal self-destructive emotions:
- The tyranny of Anxiety – when anxiety becomes a dominant power in the soul, multiplying itself when given the power to control us;
- The tyranny of Moods – when moods choose us – instead of us choosing them, and we get drowned and controlled by feelings;
- The ‘tyranny of the Baby’ – when a neglected, hurt and insecure baby inside of me finds a way to subject the adult that I am – to serve it;
- The tyranny of self-fear, self-hatred, self-doubt, guilt, aggression – as described above;
- The tyranny of Emotional Pain emanating from internal unhealed wounds – as described above.
- Boundaries from memories and the past
Workshop consists of:
- short introductions to the topic
- individual and group psychophonetic processes
A teacher, coach and counsellor, founder of the School of Empathy with 30 years of experience, he will introduce you to the tools for restoring personal boundaries, which he uses in his long-term practice.
We will be online on Zoom. You will receive a link to the meeting one day before the event.
The workshop is in English with translation into Slovak.
- public 120 € until 31.1.
- public 150 € after 1.2.
- students of Skola Empatie 120 €
We are looking forward to meeting you!
You can enrol into Foundation Year of Psychophonetics
1st seminar is coming soon in Bratislava and Košice or online