Psychophonetics – Psychology of Freedom
Self-Mastery based on Self-Awareness – online seminar with Yehuda Tagar
The seminar is a part of the Foundation Year in Psychophonetics but is open for public as well.
Self-observation is the foundation for any process of real personal development, of growing into
one’s full potential and of self-mastery. Psychophonetics is a solid method of self-awareness and
“I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul”.
William Ernst Henley
“Know the truth (about yourself) and the truth shall set you free”
The First Counsellor
The seminar consists of:
- theoretical introduction
- practical demonstration of Psychophonetics
- Psychophonetics as psychology of freedom
- Yehuda Tagars experience in his work with clients in this topic
- practical demonstration of psychophonetic tools for creating perspective on oneself
Teacher, coach, counsellor, consultant, founder of Psychophonetics and School of Empathy in Slovakia with 30 years of experience will talk about and demonstrate the possibility of creating ones own task in life.
You will receive an email with a Zoom link one day before the event.
The seminar is in English with a traslation into Slovak.
- public free – as a taster of studying Psychophonetics in School of Empathy – Bernolakovo, Kosice or online
- students of School of Empathy free entry
Looking forward to meeting you!